How to fill out and submit No Show (NS), Last Date of Attendance (LDA), and Interim Progress Reports (IPR)
2. Click on "Self-Service Banner" in the top green menu bar of the MyDTCC portal.
3. Click on the "Faculty Services" tab.
4. Click on "No Show, LDA, and IPR" from the menu.
5. Read the information and select the "Click here to Submit" button.
This is considered your signature, once you click the "Click here to Submit" button.
6. Select the term from the "Select a Term" drop down (ex. Spring 2015)
7. Click on the "Submit" button.
8. Select the CRN from the "CRN" drop down. (ex DAC 141 601: Intro do Drug&Alchol Counseling, 21529(17)
Note: You can only process one No Show, LDA, and IDR Roster at a time.
9. Click on the "Submit" button.
10. Identify students who have NEVER ATTENDED your class by entering a 0, (zero, not the letter "O") under the header "Attend Hours."
11. Begin assigning data to the LDA roster by entering the DATE OF LAST ATTENDANCE of all sudents who began attending but have STOPPED ATTENDING as of the date you are processing the LDA roster, even if they have officially withdrawn ("O" or "W"). Please enter the date (MM/DD/YYY) under the header entitled "Last Attend Date."
If you previously reported a student as a “No Show” and have since readmitted the student back into class, a CLASS REINSTATEMENT FORM must be completed and submitted to the Registrar’s office to officially reinstate the student and to remove the “No Show” indicator on the student’s record. Failure to submit a class reinstatement form will result in the student receiving a grade of “U” in the course. Students may not be reinstated after the term has ended. 0 (zero, not the letter “O”) under the entitle “Attended Hours”.
12. When you have completed assigning the necessary LDA dates, you will need to enter the Interim Progress Report codes.
Rule 1: If you already entered a "0" (Zero) in the "Attended Hours" field during this or a previous reporting period, leave the field as is. For each student already set with "Attend Hours" at "0" (Zero), no further action is required.
Rule 2: For all other "Active" students, you will enter one of the following codes, listed below, in the "Attend Hours" field to denote their academic progress.
Code entered into "Attended Hours" field; Comment seen by student in interim progress email
82 Non-Satisfactory - Academic
84 Non-Satisfactory - Attendance
86 Non-Satisfactory - Academic and Attendance
88 See Instructor
If you do not enter a proper code, the comment section on the email the student receives will read as follows: "Not Reported"
13. Begin assigning data to the roster by entering the proper code (from above) for each student under the header entitled "Attend Hours." Reminder: No further action is required for "No Show" students.
14. When you have completed assigning all NS, LDA, and IPR data on your roster, scroll to the bottom left of the screen and click the "Submit" button.
Reminder: You enter data for all three reports (NS, LDA, and IPR) on this page. You do not need to enter the data on separate reports.
Reminder: You are not considered complete and your electronic signature will not be recorded until you click the "Submit" button at the bottom of the page as described in step 14 above.
15. To assign NS, LDA, and IPR values to another course, you must follow steps 3 - 14.
Training Center >