In the word’s of the immortal Ol’ Blue Eyes* himself “The summer wind, came blowin’ in from across the sea.” And now, just as quickly as it came – it’s passed us by. <sigh/>
Oh well, no time to dwell in the past – it’s back to school time! Here is this month’s collection of our favorite articles, blog posts, videos, and editorials that have recently crossed our desks. As always – please share links to your favorite “must reads” in the comment section below.
*PS – to our newer blog readers, if you don’t know who Ol’ Blue Eyes is, then there is truly no helping you!!! (kidding of course).
Here we go…
1. A Nudge to Renew (Study: Text messages about renewing aid boost 2-year college persistence)
2. Five Ways to Text From Your Laptop
3. Create a Leaderboard in WordPress for your Storyline Game
4. Report Card: Gamification in Learning (What Works?)
5. The Obvious Benefits of In-Class Writing Assignments
…and one for the road…
Every Class Session Deserves a Setlist