Social Learning

By Ish Stabosz
Center for Creative Instruction & Technology
Delaware Technical Community College
Stanton Campus

I often run into colleagues in the hall or during a workshop or at lunch who tell me that they loved such-and-such blog post, but that they always forget to check the blog for more.

Well, the good news is that you can subscribe to Forward Thinking in a number of ways so that you never have to remember to check in again (you don’t even need to know our url!).

Like CCIT on Facebook

Don’t miss a thing on Facebook!

The Center for Creative Instruction & Technology shares every Forward Thinking blog post on Facebook, so if you want blog updates on your timeline, just click here to go to our Facebook page and give us a Like.

If you want to ensure that you don’t miss anything, select the “Get Notifications” and “See First” options from the drop down menu too. (See image).

Follow @CCIT_Tweets

We also tweet out every single blog post, so if you are on Twitter, head over to our page and follow @CCIT_Tweets. New posts will automatically appear in your feed. It’s just that simple!

Subscribe to Good Ol’ Fashioned E-mail Updates

Maybe you’re not on social media, or maybe you just don’t need more stuff clogging your feeds. If that’s the case, you can just enter your email address in the box below (or click the button if you’re already logged into WordPress) to get automatic email updates for every new post.

And don’t worry, we’ll never share your email address or send you spam.

[blog_subscription_form]

Thanks for joining the Foward Thinking community, where we…

Educate. Innovate. Together.

4 comments

1. Catherine Lombardozzi3 years ago

Great idea. I may steal it for my own blog if I ever get back to writing it regularly. It makes me wonder if I have any follow options on my blog since I’ve moved it. One more thing for the list. Thanks – Catherine

2. Nicole Truitt3 years ago

Or you can add Forward Thinking to your feed reader… 🙂

1. Ish Stabosz3 years ago

True. True. Nicole! I just figured anyone who had a feed reader was already on top of things.

Plus, “3 easy ways…” just has such a nice ring to it!

3. Pingback:The 2015 Top Five | Forward Thinking