Distance Education Course Approval Proposal, Development & Review Process
Courses seeking to be offered in hybrid, online, or web conferencing formats must adhere to the approval process detailed below…
If a course is undergoing substantive changes*, it will also need to adhere to the procedures for curricular changes as outlined in Appendix Q of the Curriculum Guidelines.
*A substantive course change may include the following:
- Changes to the Course Number/Prefix
- Changes to the Course Title
- Changes to the Prerequisites
- Changes to the number of Credit Hours
- Changes to the Course Description
- Changes to the MPOs or CCPOs
Below are the forms you will need to complete the approval process.
To download the forms above instead of viewing them in your browser, please right click the link and select “Save link as” to save the form on your computer