As a part of our new licensing agreement with SMART Technologies, students and staff are now entitled to download the most recent version of SMART Notebook on your personal computer at no charge.
This is a great piece of technology. In order to download SMART Notebook, please follow these steps to download to your HOME or PERSONAL computer:
- Log into MyDTCC and navigate to the the Resources page
- Locate the “Technology” module in the center column
- Click on “Tech Help for Students”
- Click on the text “Submit Ticket” button.
- Click on the Student Support text “Submit a ticket for assistance.”
- Fill out the request form with “Smart Notebook” as the Request Subject
- Under “Description of Problem,” type; Request Smart Notebook license key
- You will receive an email with the software key to your DTCC email account
- Once you have the key, select the link provided below to visit the download page
SMART Notebook app for iPad
SMART Notebook for iPad is a light version of the SMART Notebook collaborative learning software. Using this app, you can both use and edit SMART Notebook lesson activities for individual and collaborative learning with an iPad. You can even connect your iPad with a SMART Notebook Desktop, see below. You can download the iPad SMART Notebook by selecting the link below.
SMART Notebook Maestro Add-On
Checkout SMART Notebook Maestro add-on to unleash the power of mobility, letting you interact with connect and conduct collaborative two-way SMART Notebook lessons from a single iPad anywhere in the classroom. Maestro is installed on a SMART Notebook Desktop as an Add-On allowing you to connect your iPad to the Smart Notebook Desktop.
You can download the iPad SMART Notebook Maestro by selecting the link below.