Prior to using the studio, faculty must first attend a group orientation offered by CCIT.
Faculty may register for one of the following orientations by contacting Tracy Miles (email@example.com, x5165).
Upcoming Faculty Orientations
Tuesday 2/13 12:00 – 1:00
Thursday 2/15 2:00 – 3:00
Tuesday 2/20 10:00 – 11:00
Tuesday 2/20 2:00 – 3:00
Thursday 2/22 11:00 – 12:00
Friday 2/23 8:30 – 9:30
Monday 2/26 2:00 – 3:00
Tuesday 2/27 10:00 – 11:00
Thursday 3/1 9:00 – 10:00
Friday 3/2 11:00 – 12:00
- The studio is reserved only for digital media projects and can be reserved (by faculty only) by submitting an Innovation Studios Reservation Request.
- The studio is to be locked at all times.
- Confirmed reservations are required 24 hours in advance. Walk-in appointments cannot be accommodated.
- Equipment must be used in the lab and cannot be removed.
- Innovation Studios cannot accommodate the recording of musical projects.
- Consultations are meant to teach essential skills for projects only, not to complete projects for faculty.
Innovation Studios Calendar
Hours & Location
CCIT Lab (East 300)
George Campus in Wilmington
Monday to Thursday 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Friday 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Computer: Windows PC with Interactive Pen Display Wacom Cintiq 22HD monitor.
Lecture Screen: Sharp Aquos Interactive board 60”
Cameras: Canon Vixia HD, Sony HDR-CX405, Microsoft LifeCam PC camera
Microphones: Samson Airline Micro Earset wireless mic, MXL condenser mic
Software: Camtasia, MS Office, SMART Notebook
Innovation Studios at the George CCIT Lab offers several recording options, allowing faculty to record content standing with a 60-inch interactive HD screen, or seated using a 22-inch Wacom pen display monitor. While using picture in picture mode, instructors can deliver a lesson alongside their slides, making for a more engaging lecture capture video. The studio is also equipped with a variety of microphones, including wireless in-ear and condenser mics, to record high quality voice over and narration.
With the interactive control panel, users can set their desired recording mode with a simple touch of the screen, and have the video saved to their USB device. For additional editing capabilities, the studio is equipped with Camtasia software to prepare videos for posting online.
So whether you’re new to recording or a film pro, we’re confident that Innovation Studios can help support your continued innovation in teaching and learning here at Delaware Technical Community College.